Abrupt End Means Lack of Closure for University Students

Celebrations cancelled
University usually finishes with a big celebration at the end of a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree. There is usually a formal graduation ceremony and celebratory meal with family, along with the obligatory photo shot. And there is also usually the celebration with friends at the end of all the hard work, to say your goodbyes before you all head off on your separate ways. The current COVID-19 pandemic has put paid to these rites of passage. Lockdown meant lectures on campus were cancelled and moved online. There was no late nights in the library, cramming before going into the exam hall. Libraries were closed, electronic books and journals had to be used and exams had to be completed online. Graduations have been cancelled or at least postponed. There were no goodbye celebrations with friends, many students heading off to parental homes during lockdown. There was a distant lack of closure for university students. 

Future plans back on track

There is now light at the end of the tunnel. Things are gradually getting back to normal and travel abroad is even happening. Results are being published and perhaps you are now again thinking of studying further abroad. If this is the case you might need to get a translation of your Bachelor’s or Master’s degree academic transcript. This translation of your academic transcript may be needed when applying to study in a foreign university. The prospective educational institution may require this to understand your performance to date and the content of your previous course. Linguation.com provides professional translation of academic transcripts. The online agency also provides translation of academic certificates. These often require certified translation, that is, the document needs to be translated by a translator with the authority to confirm that the translation is true to the original. More information about certified translation may be found at: https://www.linguation.com/en/certified-translation

Academic translation of your thesis

Moreover, should your require to provide a copy of your thesis and need a translation, Linguation.com has a team of translators with various academic backgrounds, able to provide an expert academic translation. A university may want to see a translation of your thesis or dissertation, or at least a summary, if you are applying to study abroad. Alternatively, you might need to get a translation of your thesis for publication in a journal. Linguation.com can offer academic translation in a vast number of language combinations and in a large number of specialist areas. Translators have a clear understanding of the academic expectations and standards of the required target language. More information about academic translation may be found at: https://www.linguation.com/en/academic-translation


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here